Search This Blog

Welcome

I'm pleased to welcome you to my blog on the Washington Fire Department, which I started last year after starts and stops over the years. I've never been a firefighter, but my father and other relatives have been firefighters for years. Some of the posts in here were extracted from The News-Reporter and some I wrote from my own memories of fires in my lifetime

William T. Johnson

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Training, 2009





Helped by his grandfather, Washington Fire Department Assistant Chief Darrell Rogers, 8-year-old Samuel Anderson mans a hose and sprays water on a fire set for a city fire drill last week. "His father Jason is a paramedic in Hall County, and like every boy, he wants to be a fireman, so he loves this." It was a big week for Samuel - the next day he and his grandpa hunted together and Samuel got a seven-point buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment